The last belt you’ll need. This Riggers Belt is engineered and constructed by Best Made Designs a company that has been making equipment for the Armed Forces for the past decade. Its design is modeled after a version of the time-honored design used by service-members throughout the Armed Forces. It can function as a back-up for a tactical harness used during airframe tie-ins, rappelling, roping-off situations or wherever you need an extra measure of security around your waist. Likewise, it is just as secure and comforting on the hips of a outdoor enthusiast on their next adventure.
- Mil-specifications buckle and "D" ring tie-in anchor point
- Super strong 1 3/4" Nylon webbing with over 8000 pound tensile strength
- Hypalon® abrasion liner minimizes wear to belt at hardware contact points.
- Hook & Loop covered to prevent belt from flapping
- Heat-sealed bitter end eliminates unraveling
Made in USA